IP限制系统数据加载中...

[转]外贸英语

发布日期:2010-03-25 15:47:11 点击:97
面试中可能用到的英语

想找一份称心的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的发问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,答复问题,假如能长篇大论,真诚中肯,符合老外口味,那么录取时机必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中呈现频率较高的问题及精彩答复,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我引荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资历和经历,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、担任、勤奋。我的剖析才能和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的阐明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。详细地说,我做系统剖析,处理问题以及软件供给方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离任呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能取得一份更好的工作,假如时机降临,我会抓住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,曾经到达高峰,即沒有升迁时机。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评价本人是位专业人员呢?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭仗我良好的学术背景,我能够胜任本人的工作,而且我以为本人很有竞争力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经历,我置信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何奉献?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我曾经完成三个新项目,我置信我能将我的经历用在这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎样以为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的奉献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何晓得你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研讨所的锻炼,加上实习工作,使我合适这份工作。我置信我能胜利。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位能够同时承当数项工作的人吗?)
or

Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能接受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特性就是我目前(先前)工作所需求的,我晓得我能对付自若。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特性是什么?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关怀别人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(顺应才能和诙谐感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(悲观和友爱。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示谨慎思索。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位老实、工作努力,担任任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关怀。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关怀别人和有决计的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你观赏哪种性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (老实、不板滞而且容易相处的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实践行动"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的指导才干?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队肉体,是我行政工作的主要目的。)

A:I have refined my management by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改良我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处置別人的批判?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不用说什么,否则状况更糟,不过我会承受建立性的批判。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不快乐?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我气馁。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能承受新思想。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处置与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更分明文化的方式,提出我的见地,使对方理解我的观念。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样看待本人的失敗?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我置信我有第二个时机矫正我的错误。)

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)

A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司极力效劳。)

A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
(假设你有很多钱能够捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)

A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研讨,由于我要为别人做点事。)

A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)

Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)

A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个范畴找到工作是最重要的。)

A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)

Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关怀的?)

A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司效劳多久呢?)

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
(只需我能在我的行业力继续学习和出息,我就会留在这里。)

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
(你能意料五年后你会做什么吗?)

A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个工作中积聚了一些行政经历,我未来或许要运用我组织和方案上的经历和技巧。)

A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充沛展现我在这个行业的才能和聪慧。)

A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(或许有时机,我将会从事管理工作。)

假如不愿正面答复,也能够说:

It would be premature for me to predict this. (如今对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)

以至还能够打趣的说:

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你如今主任的工作呢!)

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次规范?)

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作随同而来的义务更吸收我。)

A: 假设你有家眷,能够说:

To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必需要担负我的家庭。)

Other Tips (其它倡议)

Know something about the organization you are applying to. (理解一些你申请工作单位的状况)

Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (衣着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)

Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐下。)

Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要看着对方。)

Listen actively and stay calm. (留意听,坚持冷静。)

If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时,要特別留意餐桌礼节。)

Don't talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可启齿说话)

Don't make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)

Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)

Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不用过火表现急着要工作)

Be honest but not too modest.(要老实,但不用太谦逊)

Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自绵薄或自贬)

Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (防止与面试人谈政治或宗教)




商务英语:价钱会谈中的英语技巧

(一)It is a condition of this letter that the name of this Bank will not be disclosed in the event of our report being passed on to your clients.
译文:本函有一个条件,即在把我们的报告转交你们的客户时,请勿泄露本行的称号。
这段话是出自银行对某项咨询的回复信函。此类复信普通包括三局部:
1陈说实事;
2)表表示见;
3)提示对方所提供的材料是绝密及不担任任的。上面的句子属于第三局部。
本句中的it是方式主语,其主语是that……从句。
pass onhand or give sth to sb else to others传送;转交
ExampleWe will pass on your decision to the buyer.
其他表达方式:
1.Please note that this information is furnished without any responsibility on our part and should be held strictly confidential.

2.Please note that the information is furnished at your request without any responsibility whatsoever on the part of this Bank or on any of its officers.

3.May we ask that you treat this information as strictly confidential without responsibility on our part.
(二)Should you be prepared to reduce your limit by say 10% we might come to terms.
译文:假如你方愿意减价,譬如说减10%,或许能达成买卖。
这句话是在讨价讨价中常用到的句子。在双方的会谈中,价钱是一个很重要的环节,婉转地提出本人的意见能够使本人处于主动位置。
say 10%是let us say 10%的简化。
be prepared to……准备做……事
ExampleWe are not prepared to change the terms.
limit n.限度(在外贸业务中有时用来指价钱,即价钱限度)
Example:Your limit is too high to permit business.
come to terms达山灰住@嗨扑捣ㄓ衏ome to business close a bargain close a deal等等。






WTO入世常用商务英语五十句

WTO入世常用商务英语五十句
Part I.
1. Meeting at the Airport 接机
2. At the Customs 在海关
3. Call on a Customer 访问客户
4. Receiving Visitors 接待来访者
5. Making an Agenda 制定日程
6. Changing Plans 改动方案
7. Before Touring a Factory 参观工厂前
8. Leading a Tour of a Factory 率领参观工厂
9. After a Tour of a Factory 参观工厂后
10. Airport Departure 机场送行

Part II.
1. Inquiry 询盘
2. Offer 报盘
3. Counteroffer 还盘
4. Negotiating Prices 议价
5. Order 订货
6. Stocks 存货
7. Delivery 交货
8. Shipment 装船
9. Packing 包装
10. Terms of Payment 付款方式

Part III.
1. Commission 佣金
2. Discount 折扣
3. Insurance 保险
4. Imports and Exports 进货与出货
5. Signing Contracts 签署合同
6. Commodity Inspection 商品检验
7. Demanding Actions and Reminders 敦促与提示
8. Complaints 埋怨
9. Claim 索赔
10. Recommending another Product 引荐另一种产品

Part IV.
1. At a Trade Fair 在商品买卖会上
2. Credit Investigation 信誉调查
3. Market Research 市场调研
4. Introduction to a Company 引见公司
5. Products Presentation 引见产品
6. Sales Promotion 促销
7. Advertising 广告
8. Establishing Business Relations 树立业务关系
9. A Business Luncheon 商业便餐
10. Agency 代理

Part V.
1. Tender 招标
2. Patent and Trademark 专利与商标
3. Technology Transfer 技术转让
4. Export of Labor Service 劳务输出
5. International Leasing Trade 国际租赁贸易
6. Foreign Trade Policy 外贸政策
7. Compensation Trade 补偿贸易
8. Processing and Assembling Trade 加工贸易
9. Joint Venture 合资企业
10. Inside the Office 公司内部
本文关键字:外贸英语
本文来源:http://271604254.qzone.qq.com/blog/1268180452