外贸英语
发布日期:2010-03-25 15:47:11 点击:93
询盘:
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产质量量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价钱上升,询盘将恢复生跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can on
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘普通由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司停止询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物如今无货。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们如今无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明白,我们无法回答。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们曾经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予回答?
In the imp
在进出口买卖中,我们常向外商询价。
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
假如你们的价钱优惠,我们能够马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时分能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想理解你们能供给什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才干交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
能够即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能承受在一段时间里分批交货?
报盘&还盘
We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我们愿意以此价钱为你报实盘。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们能够按国际市场价钱给您报价。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为根据,不是漫天要价。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法承受报盘。
I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
We'll give you the preference of our offer.
我们将优先向你们报盘。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩展销路而且很有竞争性。
The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.
报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。
All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
报价单中一切价钱以我方确以为准。
Our offers are for 3 days.
我们的报盘三天有效。
I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.
恐怕你方的报价不能承受。
We cannot make any headway with your offer.
你们的报盘未得任何停顿。
We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.
我们宁愿暂停报盘。
Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
买主不欢送报盘距离太久。
Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.
如今我们希望你们能以还盘的方式对我方报盘予以回答。
Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.
你的价钱太高,买方没有兴味还盘。
I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的讨价,减价3元。
I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
谢谢您的讨价,可我觉得太低了。
上一篇: 湖北工业大学(独立本科段)招生简章
下一篇: 外贸英语函电范文1



