外贸英语实战汇总
发布日期:2010-03-26 23:24:18 点击:143开头语与自我引见
从中华人民共和国驻…大使馆商务参赞处得悉贵公司称号和地址,现借此时机与贵方通讯,意在达成一些实践买卖为开端,以树立业务关系。
1.Having had your name and address from the Commercial Counselor''s office of the Embassy of the People''s Republic of China in……, we now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations by a start of some Practical transactions.
从中国国际贸易促进会得悉,你们有意采购电器用具。
2. We have heard from China Council for the Promotion of International Trade that you are in the market for Electric Appliances.
驻贵地的中国领事向我们引见,你公司是…消费…(商品)的大出口商。
3. Your name has been recommended to us by the Chinese Consul stationed in your city as large exporters of …… goods produced in ……
从…得悉你们行名及地址并理解你们是……有经历的进口商。现向你们开报…,盼能在贵地市场采购。
4. From ……, we have obtained your name and address and understand that you are experienced imp
从…得悉你公司特地运营…,现愿与你公司树立业务关系。
5. We learn from …… that your firm specializes in ……, and would like to establish business relationship with you.
承……的引见,得悉你们是……有代表性的进口商之一。
6. Through the courtesy of…… we have learned that you are on
据纽约司密斯公司所告,得知你公司称号和地址,并得知你们…日本东京商会已把你行引见给我们。
7. Your name and address has been given to us by Messrs. J. Smith & Co., Inc., in New York, who have informed us that your firm has been recommended to us by the Chamber of Commerce in Tokyo, Japan.
承贵地…银行通知,你们是…的主要进口商(出口商),并有意与中国停止这些方面的贸易。
9. The…… Bank in your city has been kind enough to inform us that you are on
据理解,你们是中国…(商品)有潜力的买主,而该商品正属我们的业务运营范围。
10. We are given to understand that you are potential buyers of Chinese ……,which comes within the frame of our business activities.
经过贵国最近来访的贸易代表团,我们理解到你们是信誉良好的…进口商,现发信给你们,盼能不时地接到你们的定单。
11. Through your trade delegation that recently paid a visit to this country, we learned that you are well-established imp
我们欣然寄发这封自荐信,希望是互利关系的前奏。
12. We are glad to send you this introductory letter, hoping that it will be the prelude to mutually beneficial relations between us.
我们有幸自荐,盼望能有时机与你们协作,扩展业务。
13. We have the Pleasure to introduce ourselves to you with the hope that we may have an opportunity of cooperating with you in your business extension.
我们轻率通讯,以等待与贵公司树立业务关系。
14. We take the liberty of writing to you with a view to building up business relations with your firm.
现向贵司自我引见,我们是国营公司,特地运营轻工业品。
15. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively in Light Industrial Goods.
或许你们已有所知,我们是国营公司,运营……(商品)的进出口业务。
16. As you may be well aware, we are a state-operated corporation handling such items as …… in both imp
The goods are available in different qualities.
此货有多种不同的质量可供。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.
只需商质量量可*,就不会发作过失。
If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.
假如你们产品的质量使我们称心,我们将不时订货。
If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.
假如贵方第一批运来的货令人称心,随后将有大批续订。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.
两者在质量上无显著差别。
We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们真诚希望质量与合同规则相符。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.
只需能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren''t they?
价钱按质量的好坏而定,对吗?
The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.
承受转让一方要担任坚持产品的质量。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.
我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。
We''ll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.
我们将改良产质量量,进步消费率。
They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.
他们完整有资历对这种产品的质量发表意见。
We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.
希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。
We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.
产质量量合适(不合适)我们的市场。
We always have faith in the quality of your products.
对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。
Words and Phrases
quality 质量,质量
qualitative 质量的
qualitatively 在质量上
quality clause 质量条款
quality certificate 质量证明书
quality of export and imp
good merchantable quality 全销质量
to be in conformity with 与……分歧
transferer 转让者
transferee 受让者
This is a quality product.
这是一种高质量的产品。
Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.
这批大衣质量高、成色好。
Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.
我们的石英技术世界出名,置信我们消费的手表具有高质量。
Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.
固然价钱偏高,但我们的产质量量很好。
Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
和其他厂商相比,贵方产质量量上乘。
The equipment are of good quality and very useful.
这些器械质量好,用途大。
Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.
我们的产质量高价低。
We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.
我们曾经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。
Words and Phrases
good quality 好质量
fine quality 优质
better quality 较好质量
high quality 高质量
fair quality 尚好的质量
sound quality 完好的质量
best quality 最好的质量
superior quality 劣等的质量
choice quality或selected quality 精选的质量
prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的质量
first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 头号的质量
above the average quality 普通程度以上的质量
below the average quality 普通程度以下的质量
common quality 普通质量
standard quality 规范质量
usual quality 通常的质量
popular quality 群众化的质量
uniform quality 一概的质量
average quality 均匀质量
fair average quality (f.a.q.) 大路货
We are responsible to replace the defective on
我们保换质量不合格的产品。
It''s really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.
这批自行车的质量的确有问题。
I regret this quality problem.
对质量问题我深表遗憾。
We hope that you''ll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.
希望贵方未来多留意产品的质量问题。
The workings of these machines are inaccurate.
这批机器运转不准。
Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.
货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
化肥质量次于合同中规则的。
The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.
这批商品的质量不够一等品。
If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we''re prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.
假如贵方对产质量量不称心,我们将在一星期内承受退货。
More than 300 watches are not up to standard.
有300多块手表不合质量规范。
Words and Phrases
bad quality 劣质
low quality 低质量
inferior quality 次质量
to be responsible for 对……担任
inaccurate 不准确的
poor quality 质量较差
to be inferior to 次于……
first-class 一等品
unsatisfactory 不称心的
We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.
我们曾经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。
We've got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.
这里是一号和二号样货。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.
我们的质量完整以货样为准。
We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.
我们销售产品是以货样为规范,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。
You know we sell our tea according to our samples.
你们晓得我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。
You can see the difference between these grades.
你能够看看这些等级的差异。
These two grades are very much in demand.
这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。
We are in urgent need of these two grades.
我们如今急需这两种等级的货。
The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.
这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。
No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.
你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。
I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.
我必需通知货物的规格。
Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?
你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.
质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。
We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.
我们发现货物与原式样不符。
The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.
“双鱼”牌商标不错,图案新颖。
The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.
那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。
We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.
我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。
Words and Phrases
sample 样品
counter sample 对等样品
sampling 抽样
pattern sample 型式样品
duplicate sample 复样
colour sample 颜色样品
subject to the counter sample 以对等样品为准
sample for reference 参考样品
sales by sample 凭样品买卖
grade 等级
standard 规范
specification 规格
trade mark 商标
brand 牌名
colour 颜色
design 图案
catalogue 目录
particulars 细节
Sales by Description 凭阐明书买卖
Sales by Trade Mark of Brand 凭商标和牌名买卖
quality as per seller's sample 凭卖方样质量量交货
quality as per buyer's sample 凭买方样质量量交货
quality landed 卸岸质量
quality shipped 装船质量
quality control 质量管理
Sales by Specification, Grade, of Standard 凭规格、等级或规范买卖
Fair Average Quality (F.A.Q.) “良好均匀质量”(国际上买卖农副产品经常用此规范)
quality to be considered as being about equal to the sample 质量与样品大致相同
I'm looking for insurance from your company.
我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.
装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured?
我什么时分将这批茶叶投保?
All right. Let's leave insurance now.
好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.
我是来解释这件保险的不幸事情的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.
我该说你们曾经纠正了我对保险的见地。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只需是在保险义务范围内,保险公司就应担任赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.
损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保险的范围写在根本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form.
请填写一下投保单。
Words and Phrases
insure 保险;投保;保证
insurance 保险;保险费;保险金额
underwriters 保险商(指专保水险的保险商)保险承运人
insurance company 保险公司
insurer 保险人
insurance broker 保险经纪人
insurance underwriter 保险承保人
insurance applicant 投保人
insurant, the insured 被保险人,受保人
to cover (effect,arrange,take out) insurance 投保
insurance coverage;risks covered 保险范围
insurance slip 投保单
insured amount 保险金额
insurance against risk 保险
insurance clause 保险条款
insurance instruction 投保通知
insurance business 保险企业
insurance conditions 保险条件
What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?
中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
What risks should be covered?
您看应该保哪些险?
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.
你最好先看看阐明书,再决议保什么险。
These kinds of risks suit your consignment.
这些险别合适你要投保的货物。
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
请问依据你们常用的CIF价钱条件,所保的终究包括哪些险别?
It 's imp
阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是非常重要的,这样就能晓得你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
Words and Phrases
PICC (People's Insurance Company of China) 中国人民保险公司
risk insured, risk covered 承保险项
risk 险别
to provide the insurance 为……提供保险
leaflet 阐明书
fine print 细则
what is the insurance premium?
保险费是几?
The premium is to be calculated in this way.
保险费是这样计算的。
The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars.
保险费总共是800美圆。
The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.
保险费用依照货物类别的详细状况会有所不同。
The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.